Nov 8, 2017

DUNGEON BYTES have gone LIVE on The GameCrafter!

It is my honor to announce that one of my projects, Dungeon Bytes have just been published, and are available to purchase!  Head on over and check them out.   Please share if you think they are worth the chipboard they are printed on.

You might recall that just a few days ago I shared some info about these.  At that very moment, the mailman was delivering my final prototype set to my door.

This has been a LOT of work to get here, and it is both exciting and terrifying at the same time.  You never know until you try, and I'll be damned if I am going to go to the grave someday remembering I was too scared to at least TRY.

So there you have it folks, spit. polish, bootstraps, and enough elbow-grease to cook a turkey in.


No comments: