Pity my poor players...Someone needs to : )
- Anything with ooze, slime, or jelly as part of it's name. Nothing says lovin like animate stomach acid :)
- Bandits pretending to be peasants. That is, until they have the party RIGHT where they want them!
- Dragons. Cliched? yes. But you'd never tell from the sound of all that urine dripping to the ground!
- Aberrations. Not any particular one...just anything lacking bilateral symmetry (or not), and possessing tentacles - the more the merrier.
- Incorporeal undead. Nothing says F*ck you to a party like a swarm of wraiths :)
- Giants. Once again, none in particular - but reach + bazillions of hp + a can't miss to hit bonus = the stink of fear.
- Otyughs...because tentacles and reach combined with living in a pool of shit is just made for a DM like me : ) (and the shiny paladins that always enter my games).
- Anything with class levels. Because it makes the rules lawyers soil themselves!
- Ropers. A poetic punishment for all those that thought strength was for meatheads.
- Kyuss worms. Dude, these even creep ME out.
And just because I can...