Sep 25, 2008

NOT DEAD! Just up to my rectum in rhesus monkeys.

Some period in time ago, I announced a short break in posting. This is near it's end. Between a sudden burst of actual work, and several large projects at my new house, most extracurriculars have been on hiatus.

After several late evenings, I am nearing completion of the most critical phases of said work. As such, I felt the need to disprove the rumors of my demise. Also, the 26th is upon us! The Carnival wrap up will be the next post.
On that note, allow me to thank all of you for participating...and curse your firstborns for there being so darned many of you. This would appear to be an epic post in the making. As to the next victim, err...host. That will be announced as well.

Until such a time as I post the next chapter in my blogging saga, have a giggle.




3 comments:

Jonathan said...

OMFG!!! The Zombie Emergency Procedures is hanging over my lab bench now... LAWLZ!!!!

Donny_the_Dm said...

Glad I could be of service!

Donny_the_Dm said...

OH! Have a nanotech one too - gray goo style!